Copying lines from one point on a page to another

  • mikebreiding
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      Greeting HTMLers,

      I make web pages composed of thumbnails with linked images to share my
      travel photos.

      At the top of each page is a link to the thumbs and to go Back or Forward

      Here is the html in am referring to

      August 2003
      <A HREF="photo017.html"> BACK</a>
      <A HREF="photo019.html">FORWARD</a> </center>

      See:
      http://mbreiding.us/travel/nola803lr/photo012.html

      What I would like to do is be able to automate the placement of the
      navigation code to the bottom of the page as well.

      See:
      http://mbreiding.us/travel/nola803lr/photo012_a.htm

      Thanks for any help you can provide.

      -Mike