Re: [NTB] my eyes - I see ads!

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2003
      Hi Lotta and Others,

      It happens to us all sooner or later especially for frequent
      posters. I've been getting so bombarded with worms, way too many
      messages, etc. It is hard just trying to keep up with the daily
      routine. Gee, do the lists come with a frequent poster plan like
      frequent flyers. ;) OffTopic mailto: link in my sig-line to
      subscribe.

      Lotta wrote:
      >It was off topic to begin with. My apologies to everyone.

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List
      All Fookes Software YahooGroups lists: