Re: [NTB] Preview in browser help

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2003
      Hi Larry, Ed, and Others,

      >> Lots of email problems, now someone is telling me that I am not
      >> a subscriber to jpop whatever jpop is, I am and I have been
      >> receiving messages but when I answer them I can a not from the
      >> listmanager that says I am not a subscriber.

      If Julie did not take care of this, then yahoogroups did or they are
      worms of some type. I'm getting tons of messages generated by worms
      (like a virus) a day. It is about 200-300 of them on my support eMail
      addresses. I don't download them, but I do have to remove them. I'm
      getting a fairly large amount on my [GroupName]-owner@yahoogroups.com
      addresses as well some of which is just regular SPAM.

      It is best to just ignore them and they should stop if it is list SPAM.
      ListManager@... is not subscribed. Sorry for this late
      reply.

      >I am getting these posts also. You do not have to be a subscriber to get
      >posts like these. Some person has subsctibed to this list from an email
      >address that has an autoresponder feature built in to it. When ever it
      >receives emails from any source that it does not recognize, it replies to
      >them with the message you noted and it will continue to do so until Jody
      >Adair terminates that list member from the list or until the list member
      >returns to his/her office and shuts the autoresponder down.
      >
      >I just added a filter to send "ListManager" <ListManager@...>
      >to the trash.

      Happy Tab'n,
      Jody Adair

      NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
      http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com