Re: [NTB] Regular Expression Help

  • james.homme@highmark.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2 3:21 AM
      Hi,
      Why won't an exact replace work?

      Thanks.

      Jim

      "bizshop1"
      <steve@... To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      m> cc:
      Subject: [NTB] Regular Expression Help
      09/01/2003 07:10
      AM
      Please respond to
      notetab

      I'm trying to use the regular expression function and have spent the
      last * hours trying different combos, searching the web, etc.

      I have lines similar to:

      include("masthead.php");
      blueFont("Arial","How many additional copies of \"$title\" do you
      want?");

      I'm shifting to CSS and want to change second line to

      include("masthead.php");
      echo "How many additional copies of \"$title\" do you want?";

      The enclosed $ or \" are causing me fits....

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor