Re: [NTB] Re: bottom clipbar

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 11:34 AM
      At 11:22 AM 8/20/03 -0500, you wrote:
      >> If find Get-DSN function in the library but if I push NroDia in a
      >> clipbar bottom the don'k work because he don't find function Get-DSN
      >>
      >> Are there other way for push the bottom in clipbar or modify my clip
      >> to put Get-DSN function inside the my clip.
      >
      >I've never tried putting a clip on a clipbar, but I think I remember seeing
      >someone on the clips list once say that unless the right library is open,
      >the clipbar button must call the clip using the ^!FarClip command. I'm
      >going to copy this reply to the clip list so we can get help from someone
      >with experience with clipbars. Check there to see what others might say.

      Go to the menu bar and select Help/Help on Clip Programming then go to the
      index tab. Scroll down to ^!Result and you will see a description of
      Custom Functions. Scroll to the bottom of that page and you will see the
      text below:

      Note that Clips using custom functions cannot be run from the Clipbar

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê