Re: [NTB] Changing YahooGroups Email Address was Jody: Need Advice

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2003
      At 06:29 PM 8/19/03 -0700, you wrote:
      >Then go back to the My Groups page and pick "Edit My Groups" and if the
      new address isn't already selected in the Email Address pick boxes for each
      group, then pick the down arrow and select the new address.

      >Once you get all of this done, then you can go back later and remove the
      old email address.

      >This allows you to handle everything in one shot rather than having to
      Unsub and reSub for each individual group.

      >Regards,
      >
      >Jim

      You need to look at the bottom of the list on that page. There is an
      option at the very bottom to allow you to change the address for *all* of
      your lists at once instead of having to go down the list checking off each
      one.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê
    • Don Daugherty
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        Jim, Larry, Jody, and any others who wrote re the above subject:
        I was out of town for a while and thus not able to act on your several
        useful suggestions. I've finally got it straightened out -- it think. Next
        time I'll know better how to proceed -- if there even is a next time.
        Thanks.
        Don