RE: [NTB] newbie- looking for example clip

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 13, 2003
      Hi Wayne,

      >Thanks, I will take a look. The file I need to block select from
      >is not delimited in any way & I therefore need to use a start &
      >end position of the column to be copied.

      There is a Clip for that mentioned in my private mail to you.
      You can also use NoteTab's Modify | Block | Copy and press F1 to
      read Help about it. It does not draw a pretty rectangular shape,
      but works.

      > <http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm>http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
      > http://www.notetab.net/zip/notebloc.zip

      Happy Clip'n!
      Jody

      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options

    • Wayne Bennett
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 13, 2003
        Hi Jody

        Thanks, I will take a look. The file I need to block select from is not
        delimited in any way & I therefore need to use a start & end position of the
        column to be copied.

        Cheers
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 18, 2003
          Hi

          Anybody got a small tutorial that I can use to get the notetab basics?

          Thanks
          Wayne
          >Thanks, I will take a look. The file I need to block select from
          >is not delimited in any way & I therefore need to use a start &
          >end position of the column to be copied.

          There is a Clip for that mentioned in my private mail to you.
          You can also use NoteTab's Modify | Block | Copy and press F1 to
          read Help about it. It does not draw a pretty rectangular shape,
          but works.

          <http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm>http://www.notetab.net/html/library
          .htm
          > http://www.notetab.net/zip/notebloc.zip

          Happy Clip'n!
          Jody

          http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm

          Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          "The information contained in this communication is confidential and
          may be legally privileged.
          It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
          whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it.
          If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
          that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
          reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited
          and may be unlawful. Absa Bank Limited
          (registration number :1986/004794/06) is liable neither for the
          proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this
          communication, nor for any delay in its receipt, nor for the
          assurance that it is virus-free."

        • Jim Hall
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 18, 2003
            Wayne,

            At 09:41 AM 8/18/2003 -0700, you wrote:
            >Anybody got a small tutorial that I can use to get the notetab basics?

            If you go to
            http://jimbow.com/

            You will find some downloads which you might find helpful in getting started with NoteTab.

            Specifically the following 2 should be helpful.
            Download NOTETAB INTRO FOR NEWBIES
            Download BASIC CLIP BASICS

            Regards,
            Jim