Newbe Question

  • sail_saba
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2003
      Hi,

      I have been searching through the help screens and the past posts for
      this group but I have been unable to recognize or find the answers to
      my questions.

      I want to edit webpage files that already exist on a remote server.
      I have the ftp address, login name, password and directory where the
      files are located.

      How do I configure NoteTab Light to the correct path so I can
      download these files for editing and then upload them after I am done?

      Thanks in Advance...Tom
    • Martin Webster
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2003
        Hello Tom,

        s> I want to edit webpage files that already exist on a remote server.
        s> I have the ftp address, login name, password and directory where the
        s> files are located.

        s> How do I configure NoteTab Light to the correct path so I can
        s> download these files for editing and then upload them after I am done?

        I'm using NTB Pro but I think it's the same for light. Just click on
        the FTP clipbook library and then do the following double-click on FTP
        Server setup and enter server name, user id, password etc. Now open
        the Download Files dialog and enter the file path and file name(s).
        Alternatively, use Open FTP Document. Make sure you specify the full
        path.

        Best regards,
        Martin Webster
        http://www.martinwebster.info/