Trial Features

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2003
      Greetings all!

      I have been using NoteTab Light for well over a year. A few days ago a
      new message appeared in the top bar - (Trial Features: xx days left).
      I have no idea what this is about since I have been using NoteTab for
      so long and have not downloaded the spell checker or thesaurus. I also
      do not have the Commercial Features menu command available in View.
      Should I just ignore this or will it self-destruct on day 0??

      Thanks.

      sisterscape

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com