Re: [NTB] Sound recorder

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
      Charlie,

      At 06:40 PM 8/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
      >First of all, this inquiry is probably off-topic for this list. Could
      >somebody tell me...what list should I be submitting this to?
      >
      >Apologies for missing the topic...but thanks nonetheless.

      Yup you are right this is off topic and could get you a thousand lashes on the eyeball with a wet noodle. :-)

      We do however have an off topics list and you can subscribe to it by sending a blank post (no subject required) to:

      ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You can also view the archives at:

      And that is where you will find an answer to your post regarding sound recorders.

      Regards,

      Jim