Re: [NTB] Sound recorder

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
      Hi Charles,

      >First of all, this inquiry is probably off-topic for this list.
      >Could somebody tell me...what list should I be submitting this to?

      It should go to the OffTopic list since it has nothing to do with
      the basics of NoteTab (for this list) and nothing to do with
      NoteTab. :)

      If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do not
      post questions about Clips and other scripting languages on the
      Basic list. More difficult tasks should be posted on the Clips
      or Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on the HTML list and Off
      Topic discussion takes place on that list. In short, please leave
      the Basic list for the very basic use of NoteTab. Thanks!!!

      >But since I've got this far...my inquiry is about the Windows
      >Sound Recorder program. It allows one to record only 60 seconds
      >at a time.

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List
      All Fookes Software YahooGroups lists:
    • Jim Hall
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
        Charlie,

        At 06:40 PM 8/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        >First of all, this inquiry is probably off-topic for this list. Could
        >somebody tell me...what list should I be submitting this to?
        >
        >Apologies for missing the topic...but thanks nonetheless.

        Yup you are right this is off topic and could get you a thousand lashes on the eyeball with a wet noodle. :-)

        We do however have an off topics list and you can subscribe to it by sending a blank post (no subject required) to:

        ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        You can also view the archives at:

        And that is where you will find an answer to your post regarding sound recorders.

        Regards,

        Jim