Re: [NTB] Sound recorder

  • Ugly Person
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      From: "Charles E. Friederich" <cef@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 19:40
      Subject: [NTB] Sound recorder

      > First of all, this inquiry is probably off-topic for this list. Could
      > somebody tell me...what list should I be submitting this to?
      >
      > But since I've got this far...my inquiry is about the Windows Sound
      Recorder
      > program. It allows one to record only 60 seconds at a time. Could
      anybody
      > recommend a freeware/shareware program that does not have this 60-second
      > limitation?

      I once used a .wav editor from somewhere. Is it part of Windoze? I was
      successfully able to splice smaller files together (such as ones saved with
      Sound Recorder) to get a larger file.

      Or it was one of the few non-crap and semi-crap apps that came with my old
      Compaq. That's about the best I currently can do.
    • Mordechai
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
        [moderator's note: further responses should be sent to the Off Topic list. Subscribe by sending a message to <ntb-OffTopic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>)

        Hello Charles,