Re: [NTB] Word Wrap trouble

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 2:22 PM
      notetabgroup@... wrote:

      > This is almost embarrassing to admit- while I can create OTL's and
      HTML and Perl scripts without any trouble, I can't get the Word Wrap
      Toggle to work.

      > Do you (all) think I have a bad installation, or am I just missing
      something/using the editor wrong?

      > I have clicked the Toggle Word Wrap button and checked the Word Wrap
      box in properties, but to no visible effect.

      > Thanks in advance.

      Before you give up go to View/Options/Documents and put a checkmark in
      the wordwrap box. Hopefully that will take care of the problem.

      hrs