Re: [NTB] Correcti0n: was: The NoteTab Advanced List

  • Seak, Teng-Fong
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 1998
      Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen wrote:
      > I downloaded two lists from the internet and combined them. One
      > didn't use any + or -, the other had the values listed here. Seems we
      > both agree that my source was backwards.

      Maybe it comes from an anti-earth in an anti-universe ;)

      > I am going to change the table to fix the +/-
      >
      > I have no idea how reliable my sources were. I don't know if all
      > the three letter abbreviations it lists are even in actual use. And
      > the table may be missing some time zones.

      I didn't follow from the beginning to the end of this thread, I
      don't know what you are doing exactly with the list. However, here are
      two tips:

      1) From the clock properties of Win95 (double clicks on the time in the
      system tray) you could get a simple list of cities in different Time
      Zone.

      2) From Linux Clock mini-howto I've found this URL:
      http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/
      which leads to this URL about International Standard Date and Time
      Notation:
      http://www.ft.uni-erlangen.de/~mskuhn/iso-time.html