Re: [NTB] Word Wrap trouble

  • CB2
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      --On Friday, 01 August, 2003 06:30 AM -0700
      notetabgroup@... wrote:

      > I have clicked the Toggle Word Wrap button and checked the Word Wrap box
      > in properties, but to no visible effect.

      Do you also have "Wrap to Column" checked? If you don't, NoteTab won't wrap
      text until the text reaches the right edge of the editor window. You might
      also want to make sure there's a value entered in the field next to "Wrap
      to Column" (70 is the default).

      --
      Charles Beasley II
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
        notetabgroup@... wrote:

        > This is almost embarrassing to admit- while I can create OTL's and
        HTML and Perl scripts without any trouble, I can't get the Word Wrap
        Toggle to work.

        > Do you (all) think I have a bad installation, or am I just missing
        something/using the editor wrong?

        > I have clicked the Toggle Word Wrap button and checked the Word Wrap
        box in properties, but to no visible effect.

        > Thanks in advance.

        Before you give up go to View/Options/Documents and put a checkmark in
        the wordwrap box. Hopefully that will take care of the problem.

        hrs