Re: reload file

  • jshack01
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Oh wait, I missed the obvious.

      Check Changes on Activate: Checks if documents have been modified by
      other applications when focus returns to NoteTab. Turning this option
      off may significantly speed up the readiness of NoteTab after
      activation when it has floppy disk or network files open. The
      downside is that you are no longer warned if files have been modified
      by other programs.

      Duh. Sorry.