Re: [NTB] PHP Syntax Highlighting

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      version 5 will have custom syntax highlighting
      until then you have to smile and tell the boss it don't matter cause you
      know your php

      --

      Don Passenger
    • realprgrmr
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2003
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Don Passenger" <dpasseng@i...> wrote:
        > version 5 will have custom syntax highlighting

        <snip>

        Interesting. I've seen this very claim posted on this group (almost)
        five years ago. (Msg #2739)
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2003
          Hi realprgrmr,

          >> version 5 will have custom syntax highlighting
          >
          >Interesting. I've seen this very claim posted on this group
          >(almost) five years ago. (Msg #2739)

          It's getting closer! :) The code is already implemented in some
          of our other programs. There is not telling though how long it
          will be till v5 is released. I suppose we can always hope for
          beta testing the start of next year, but that could mean 5 more
          years, but I really don't think so this time. :) From NoteTab's
          Clip PasteBack feature:

          There will be default highlighting for the major programming
          languages and scripting codes in our v5 major release. Whole
          highlighting schemes will be available for the user to edit. The
          customization will be in a text based format in separate files
          for each language so users can share them with each other.
          Version 5 of NoteTab will require a lot of time due to a total
          rewrite of the program. There will most likely be a 50% discount
          for registered users of NoteTab 4.xx (but free within a 90 day
          order). The cost will most likely be going up to $29.95. We do
          not know a release date, but it is being worked on.

          Happy Tab'n,
          Jody Adair

          NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
          http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com