PHP Syntax Highlighting

  • Andrew Eather
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hi,
      I've been using NoteTab for a while now, NoteTab lite since I think early
      2000 maybe longer I have a terrible head for dates! I recently purchased a
      Pro copy of NoteTab Pro for myself and am trying to convince my boss to
      pick up licences for the rest of the office :)

      One of the things I like most is the HTML Syntax Highlighting, however most
      of the time I work in PHP now. I was wondering if anyone knew of any
      upgrades/mods I could use to enable PHP syntax highlight similar to what
      you see when you view the source of a PHP using the show_source function.

      Great program guys, I look forward to version 5 :)

      Andrew Eather