Re: [NTB] Printing question

  • Adam Coleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2003
      parskyman wrote:

      > One of my first text editors, PFE, used to have a nice feature for
      > printing if you selected landscape. It gave you the choice to print
      > either one page or two pages of text per sheet. It basically looked
      > like two large columns of text with a page of text on each half.
      >
      > Is there any way to do this in NoteTab Pro?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Parsky

      I recommend you go to http://www.notetab.com/links.php and download
      TxtPrint and the clip library that goes with it. It is actually a
      separate application for printing text files, but it provides for
      printing two pages side by side on a landscape page. Raally slick, and
      its free.

      Adam
      --
      Adam Coleman