Re: [NTB] Help with NoteTab on a network drive

  • Jonathan Parminter
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 23, 2003
      thanks, Larry;

      Actually, after a lot of trial and error, here's what I did:

      Uninstalled Notetab, then re-installed it.
      set the NoteTab environment up the way I like it.
      Then, closed it and re-opened it.
      Then, set it to point to the Support Files Location. Now, I don't get any error when I close, and it remembers my settings.

      Thanks for your help,
      Jonathan