Re: [NTB] Indenting ignored by printer

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2003
      Hi Mark,

      You might see if File | Print... (Ctrl+P) | Margins tab |
      WordWrap makes a difference. It probably doesn't. I take it you
      are doing the indent for the first line with the remainder of the
      paragraph soft wrapped.

      You might try out a freeware printing utility that actually adds
      quite a few more printing options and preferred by many of our users
      over the regular windows print dialog used by NoteTab. If you need
      to discuss TxtPrint, please do so on the Off Topic list.
      http://www.notetab.net/html/maillist.htm <-- Subscribe

      You can download the Library that Eric Fookes made which has a link
      to the small TxtPrint utility (both links are below) in it which
      will give you print preview, page n of pages n and allow you to
      print selections of text instead of the whole document. It has a
      number of other small nice to have features too.

      You need to have a compression utility to unzip the zip files. Ask
      me if you do not know what that is. Install TxtPrint10, the
      software, wherever you would like. Install the .clb file Eric made
      to the NoteTab Libraries folder. It will show up on the Libraries
      Bar at the bottom of NoteTab. Click on it to activate the Library.

      Clipbook Library - goes in Libraries folder:
      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip
      TxtPrint10 - Install wherever you want:
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/txtprinten10.zip

      You can put the printing Clip on your default Clipbar if you
      wish. For more information about the Clipbar in registered
      versions of NoteTab and some basic Clip information please read
      the following web page. http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm

      Also, you can go into Windows Explorer (or My Computer) and right
      click over TxtPrint.clb and then check Properties. Click on Hidden
      and that will hide the Library off the Libraries Bar. You can still
      access it from the Clipbook's combo box, the small upper window
      which is above the Clip items in all Libraries. Please see Help |
      NoteTab's Glossary for terms you might be unfamiliar with.

      >I'm running NTL 4.95 under Win98se with an HP 1200 LaserJet
      >printer.
      >
      >When I indent paragraphs (Ctrl+I), the indentations are displayed
      >on the screen. But when I print the document, the indentations
      >are ignored and the first line of each paragraph is printed flush
      >left.
      >
      >Has anyone had this problem and found a work-around?

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List