Re: [NTB] Modifying UrlList in NotePro.ini

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hi Ray,

      I'm a bit late... cleaning out my in box. :)

      I originally started the following Library to edit the default
      user dictionary entries (udt, hence the name of the Library). I
      expanded it to doing the [UrlList] and [DirectoryList] (Files
      view in F6)

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/edit.udt.zip

      As mentioned, the data gets overwritten when the count gets to
      20. Each new one forces that last to "drop off" the list so, the
      2 extra Clips are more for a toy than anything else, IMO anyway. :)

      H=";About Edit [UrlList]"
      This is to edit the recent Url list (F9)
      Open your NoteTab ini file (Click Clip)
      Use DeleteLine for lines/data not wanted
      Run the Edit Clip
      Save and close the ini.

      http://www.purewords.org/sojourner
      http://www.clean-funnies.com

      >I see that NotePro.ini stores a list of recently visited URLs in
      >a section under the label "[UrlList]". In my case, 20 URLs are
      >stored.
      >
      >Is there a way to modify what's stored in that section other than
      >editing the NotePro.ini file? For example, can I
      >increase/decrease the number of URLs stored? Can I clear the
      >history from within NTPro?
      >
      >I searched Help for "URL", "History", "UrlList", "INI", but found
      >nothing relevant.

      See ya in the funnies,
      Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

      http://www.clean-funnies.com