Re: [NTB] New NoteTab site

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi Ralf,

      >Another point: Did you simply forget the Version numbering of
      >NoteTab on the site or is it some kind of evil plan? :-)

      The version number is mentioned in many places: download page, products
      page, order page, and upgrades page. It's hardly a secret. It's also on the
      front page under the news section, but I agree it could be indicated more
      clearly in the top part of the page. Thanks.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes
      Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Easy Imager

    • Charles Sulka
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 3, 2003
        Eric:

        I thought I was running the current version of NTP. When
        I checked, it said it was V4.9/np (full version). I'm
        experiencing some problems (on minimize, sometimes the logo
        is in the tray, sometimes the program is minimized, and sometimes
        it just closes--it seems to be random). I went to Fookes
        software site and could not locate the upgrade page. I did
        see instructions to "Check for Updates" under HELP . . . but
        there is no such option in my program.

        Let's assume I need to upgrade to a newer build and the
        little quirks will be cleared up. Where does one find the
        upgrade page now? I'm running IE6 on WIN98SE if it matters.

        Thanks!

        Charles Sulka
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 3, 2003
          Charles Sulka wrote:

          > Eric:
          >
          > I thought I was running the current version of NTP.

          > I went to Fookes software site and could not locate the
          > upgrade page. I did see instructions to "Check for Updates"
          > under HELP . . . but there is no such option in my program.
          >
          > Where does one find the upgrade page now?
          > I'm running IE6 on WIN98SE if it matters.
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Charles Sulka

          Charles,

          The current version is 4.95. A link for Upgrades is in the left
          margin of notetab.com. This is a link for the upgrade page.

          http://notetab.com/upgrade.php

          "Check for Updates" was added in version 4.95.

          hrs
        • Charles Sulka
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 3, 2003
            Eric:

            A little while ago I inquired as to the update page. I
            found it, and discovered that somehow I wasn't running
            the current V4.95. Got it installed now. It all looks
            good.

            Thanks for a great product and fantastic support!

            Charles Sulka