A SUGGESTION

  • Dane Trethowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Greetings!

      I've been using Notetab for a few weeks and I'm wondering does Notetab have
      a system where the user can place start and end markers at the start and
      end of a portion of text? You could then copy, move delete etc. I know you
      can use the standard ways in Windows to select portions of text but for
      larger portions the Windows selection methods can be a nightmare.

      Thanks again!

      The Early Bird Gets The Worm
      So I want all of you to be Early Birds
      And You'll All Get Worms