Re: [NTB] spacing

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2003
      Hi Sue,

      I forgot to tell you in case one of my solutions do work for you. If you
      do this on a fairly frequent basis and you want it set up to happen all the
      time as your default, you can go to the Document tab in Options and set it
      as the default setting for all documents opened and saved. Just go to the
      menu and select "View/Options and then go to the Document tab and make the
      changes you want and click ok. From then on every new documment you start
      will be in UNIX format or have the word wrap pre-set to the length you
      chose. And this will also affect open documents that are changed and then
      re-saved.

      If you want to only do this in a special session you can create a custom
      shortcut and a custom ini file to cause a version of NoteTab to open in
      this fashion with these settings while leaving your original version with
      the old settings so that you can run it either way.

      Regards,

      lrt e¿ê