Re: [NTB] Notetab modifies format of .asp files

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      if you replace all boxes with ^P using search and replace that will solve
      the problem
      I know someone else suggested changing file format which may do it
      automatically
      I have the same issue if someone uploads an html file in binary format and
      then I download it instead of uploading in ascii mode.

      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit
      http://www.htmlfixit.com