Re: [NTB] How do I build a macro?

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2003
      Hi Robin,

      First posts to all the Notetab lists are moderated so there is sometimes a
      lag time between when you send a post and it gets to the list and your
      status is changed to unmoderated. In your case, when I approved your posts
      to this list last night, I didn't changed your status from moderated to
      unmoderated. Sorry about that. You're set to go on both lists now :-).

      Julie
      part time co-moderator of most of the Notetab lists