Re: [NTB] Help File entry for Outlines

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2003
      Hi Ray,

      Help mentions it under File | Export:

      Export
      Saves the text selection or the active document in a different
      format: ASCII/ANSI, DOS, UNIX, EBCDIC, or Mac. Using this command
      on an Outline document will produce a normal text file from it.
      By default, headings are underlined. This setting can be turned
      off through the "Underline Headings" field in the Options dialog
      box on the Outline tab.

      ><<To convert an Outline to a regular text document use File | Export.>>
      >
      >Right, that would do it. My previous comment (including a typo)
      >was meant to suggest that Help might benefit from an explicit
      >entry for this conversion. I suggested Help entries might go in
      >under "How to" and under "Outline"

      Happy Tab'n,