Modifying UrlList in NotePro.ini

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2003
      Hello Group,

      I see that NotePro.ini stores a list of recently visited URLs in a section
      under the label "[UrlList]". In my case, 20 URLs are stored.

      Is there a way to modify what's stored in that section other than editing the
      NotePro.ini file? For example, can I increase/decrease the number of URLs
      stored? Can I clear the history from within NTPro?

      I searched Help for "URL", "History", "UrlList", "INI", but found nothing
      relevant.

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp
      WinXP Home, NTPro 4.95
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 2:17 PM
        Hi Ray,

        I'm a bit late... cleaning out my in box. :)

        I originally started the following Library to edit the default
        user dictionary entries (udt, hence the name of the Library). I
        expanded it to doing the [UrlList] and [DirectoryList] (Files
        view in F6)

        http://www.notetab.net/zip/edit.udt.zip

        As mentioned, the data gets overwritten when the count gets to
        20. Each new one forces that last to "drop off" the list so, the
        2 extra Clips are more for a toy than anything else, IMO anyway. :)

        H=";About Edit [UrlList]"
        This is to edit the recent Url list (F9)
        Open your NoteTab ini file (Click Clip)
        Use DeleteLine for lines/data not wanted
        Run the Edit Clip
        Save and close the ini.

        http://www.purewords.org/sojourner
        http://www.clean-funnies.com

        >I see that NotePro.ini stores a list of recently visited URLs in
        >a section under the label "[UrlList]". In my case, 20 URLs are
        >stored.
        >
        >Is there a way to modify what's stored in that section other than
        >editing the NotePro.ini file? For example, can I
        >increase/decrease the number of URLs stored? Can I clear the
        >history from within NTPro?
        >
        >I searched Help for "URL", "History", "UrlList", "INI", but found
        >nothing relevant.

        See ya in the funnies,
        Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

        http://www.clean-funnies.com