Re: [NTB] Re: Resize Find and Find/Replace

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      Hello Hugo and others,

      I have checked out the sizing function and it appears that there is a
      mimimum size that you cannot go below and you cannot change the size except
      for increasing the width of the box and saving it. You cannot increase the
      height of the box at all. That is ok by me but it is an interesting piece
      of information.

      At 10:34 PM 6/9/03 -0000, you wrote:
      >You know you can save the window to another position? Rightclick on
      >the blue (title)bar, unselect "Open Centered", reposition the box and
      >click "Save window state". Now the dialog pops up at the new position
      >any time you open it up. Resizing is no use, since the individual box-
      >items fill up the available space...
      >
      >Hugo

      Regards,

      Larry