[NTB] Listing of Fonts available

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
      Is there a way to bring up the complete list of fonts available when using
      NoteTab Pro?
      Ed

      ---
    • Larry Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
        Press Shift+Ctrl+F12.

        At 10:23 AM 6/9/03 -0500, you wrote:
        >Is there a way to bring up the complete list of fonts available when using
        >NoteTab Pro?

        Regards,

        Larry
        larryt@...
      • Don Passenger
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
          view/options/document/(font button)

          --

          Don Passenger

          If you need an html fix visit
          http://www.htmlfixit.com

          to fix your problems
          > Is there a way to bring up the complete list of fonts available when using
          > NoteTab Pro?
          > Ed
        • Ed Brown
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
            Thanks Don and Larry. They were right there and I have finished writing
            that page.
            Ed
            > Is there a way to bring up the complete list of fonts available when using
            > NoteTab Pro?
            > Ed

            ---