NESTING OUTLINE DOCUMENTS

  • Dane Trethowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      Greetings!

      I have a web page which was created from a Notetab outline document
      (complete with table of contents). I'm wanting to change one of the
      sections of this document, this piece deals with software and I want to
      have a table of contents for the software section so that people can jump
      to whatever software category interests them, is their a way I can have
      another outline document for the software page nested into the main outline
      document?

      I hope I explained myself well enough, if anyone has any questions
      regarding what I'm talking about then by all means! ask.

      iT TAKES 25,000 NUTS TO PUT A CAR TOGETHER BUT ONLY 1 TO SCATTER THEM ALL
      OVER THE ROAD.