Re: [NTB] "error message" when I click on the status bar

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2003
      I have Windows 98 installed. On all versions of NoteTab, I get all of the
      text in the current document highlighted and selected when I double click
      on the status bar. You could try reinstalling NoteTab Light again and if
      that does not work, you might try downloading it again and reinstalling it
      from the new download. It will just cost you the time and possibly more
      internet time to do so, but I don't know what else it could be unless
      someone else on the list has an idea.

      At 01:35 AM 6/9/03 +0200, you wrote:
      >Hi,
      >
      >I use notetab free 4.95 on windows XP SP1.
      >
      >I have a error message when I double-click on the "status bar".
      >
      >"
      >warning: the program file "notetab.exe" appaers to be corrupted. the
      damage may have been caused ....

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...