Edit Window

  • netman321
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2003
      Is it possible to hide Libraries list so the edit window will be full
      size?
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 7, 2003
        Hi,

        >Is it possible to hide Libraries list so the edit window will be full
        >size?

        Yessir... F4 toggles the Clipbook view.

        Julie
      • Don Passenger
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 7, 2003
          yes
          use f4 to open and close
          or tools/clipbook/open clipbook (toggles it)

          --

          Don Passenger

          If you need an html fix visit
          http://www.htmlfixit.com

          to fix your problems
          > Is it possible to hide Libraries list so the edit window will be full
          > size?

        • Warner
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 7, 2003
            Or maybe you will want to uncheck Libraries under the View menu.
            Warner

            > Is it possible to hide Libraries list so the edit window will
            be full
            > size?

          • Larry Thomas
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 7, 2003
              Hi netman321,

              At 09:48 PM 6/7/03 -0000, you wrote:
              >Is it possible to hide Libraries list so the edit window will be full
              >size?

              In addition to the other answers, you might be referring to the clip edit
              window. When you close the left hand clip panel with the F4, the clip edit
              window also closes and this keeps you from editing clips full-screen. If
              this is what you are referring to, you can do this by going to the menu and
              selecting Tools/C;ipbook Properties/Hide Clipbook. Now the clipbook panel
              will be hidden but not closed and the clipbook editor will be displayed
              full-screen if you wish it so. To restore the clipbook you can do it again
              - it is a toggle function, or you can press F4, or you can clip the tab for
              the clipbook at the bottom of the screen.

              Regards,

              Larry
              larryt@...
            • LaurieK
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 8, 2003
                Tools > Clipbook > Open Clipbook

                Just select it, if its not open, it will open it, if its open, it will close
                it.

                Another option is what I think is on the standard toolbar (I've customized
                mine) is the icon with the paper being held by a paperclip... if its inset,
                the libraries are showing, if you click it again, it will close the view.

                Hope this helps.....

                > Is it possible to hide Libraries list so the edit window will be full
                > size?

              • netman321
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 8, 2003
                  --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Julie <gleits@c...> wrote:
                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > >Is it possible to hide Libraries list so the edit window will be
                  full
                  > >size?
                  >
                  > Yessir... F4 toggles the Clipbook view.
                  >
                  > Julie

                  Thanks to all who answered. F4 works just fine.
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 10, 2003
                    Hi Netman321,

                    >Is it possible to hide Libraries list so the edit window will be full
                    >size?

                    F4 toggles it open or closed. It can still be used if it is in
                    the closed mode by using the In-Context Clipbook. Press the ESC
                    key when in a document. Look up: In-Context Clipbook in Help for
                    more information. You can right click inside the In-Context
                    Clipbook to get the list of the Clips or use auto-completion,
                    typing in the first part of the Clip if you know it.

                    Happy Tab'n,