Stripping HTML

  • yarroll999@poczta.onet.pl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2003
      Hello Group,

      I'm new here - greetings to everyone. Also new to NoteTab program for that
      matter.
      I was just wondering, can NoteTab strip HTML formatting from a large number
      of files (>1000) in a folder and save them as TXT in one go? And do it fast,
      at least faster than Word macro.
      Word can handle the job alright. But it is very slow in opening HTML files
      :-(( 1000 pages with Word would take a whole day.

      Thanks. Best regards,
      Yarroll
      ***
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2003
        Hi Yarroll,

        There are three Text to HTML Clips in my DirStuff about half way
        down. They should all deal with folders and just slightly
        different for each one.

        http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
        http://www.notetab.net/zip/dirstuff.zip

        >I'm new here - greetings to everyone. Also new to NoteTab program
        >for that matter.
        >I was just wondering, can NoteTab strip HTML formatting from a
        >large number of files (>1000) in a folder and save them as TXT in
        >one go? And do it fast, at least faster than Word macro.

        Happy Tab'n,