*Select All* and document position

  • loracat2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm just setting up a new computer with an XP system and installed
      NoteTab Light 4.95. My previous NoteTab was 4.86 used with a Win98
      system.

      When I use the *Select All* command from the edit menu, my view of
      the document is moved to the bottom. In my previous version *Select
      All* would place me at the top of my document.

      BTW, even though my view is of the end of the document, my cursor
      position in the status bar shows 1:1.

      Is this a feature of the new version? Can I modify the configuration
      settings or some other file so that *Select All* will once again
      revert me to the top of my document?

      I'd appreciate any help.

      Thanks,
      Andrea S