Re: [NTB] question about HTML Style Sheets

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
      Hi Jim,

      This ought to keep you busy for a minute or two. :)

      >Hi Everybody: I am new to notetab, and to both of these list. the
      >question I have is: Is their any thing in this program of notetab
      >that will help me to do html with Style Sheets?
      >Because when I look at the clips they ask for the specifying Text
      >and Background Values that I would put in my Style Sheets.

      There should be some at the Clipbook Repository:

      http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

      Look under the HTML section. Well, here ya go:

      http://www.notetab.com/html.htm
      http://www.notetab.com/html.htm#CSS

      You would be better off signing up for the HTML discussion list.

      Subscribe; click on mailto below and send the message empty.

      All the lists are at this page with a very short description of each.
      If you sign up for any, please do not post questions about Clips and
      scripting languages on the Basic list. More difficult tasks like
      regular expressions and other scripting code should be posted on the
      Clips or Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on the HTML list. In
      short, please leave the Basic list for the very basic use of NoteTab.
      Thanks!!!

      >question 2: Is their a manual for notetab and how to do clips in
      >a text file? You see I am blind, and I like to read manuals in
      >text format.

      Would RTF be OK, or would you prefer straight, pure, clean text?
      :) I might be able to get them up today. Will be out all night,
      and might not have time to get to it. Do you need both parts,
      the regular help and also the Clip help? It is divided into two
      files. You can get it in PDF at the NoteTab site on the download
      page:

      http://www.notetab.com/download.htm
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/notetabpdf.zip (size 358 KB)

      It would be best to be on the Clips list for Clips. Please do
      not post Clips or questions needing Clips to be posted (if you
      know) on the Basic list. That is this list. ;)

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      called "Clip Class" designed to walk you through Clip writing. It
      includes "Getting Started" (which is a web page with a number of
      images displaying different parts of NoteTab that deals with
      Clipbooks), making a Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing
      Clips, on to more difficult Clips writing. Be sure to read the
      Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      ClipClass.otl Outline Clip to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/clipclass.zip

      The NoteTab Clip Class List: eMail link follows below. We haven't
      really been using it much at all, actually, about never for the
      past year or two. I'm too busy now-a-days to keep up with it.
      If you have a setup problem (above) it would be a good place to
      ask that, but I think you will understand the above. The lessons
      start off very basic and, even with NoteTab in general when
      talking about the layout. Do the online Getting Started to see
      what I mean. I think you will find it all easy to understand.
      It builds, one lesson after a lesson; It is best not to skip any
      of the first 5 lessons or so. After that you might be up to speed
      enough to use the rest as reference.
      mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You can also sign up for the NoteTab Clips List to get answers to
      Clip questions, but please do not post there concerning the class,
      rather the Clip Class List mentioned above. NoteTab Clips Subscribe
      & Edit Options:

      Subscribe, unSubscribe, Options

      Happy Clip'n!

      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options

    • Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
        Actually there is a whole clip library for css called CSS1 which comes with
        the standard distribution. I always copy it and rename the copy HCSS1 so it
        is right next to the html clip library and easier to go back and forth.

        --

        Don Passenger

        If you need an html fix visit
        http://www.htmlfixit.com

        to fix your problems

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
          Hi Don,

          >Actually there is a whole clip library for css called CSS1 which
          >comes with the standard distribution. I always copy it and
          >rename the copy HCSS1 so it is right next to the html clip
          >library and easier to go back and forth.

          Yeppers, in my haste I overlooked them. Thanks for writing back in.

          >> This ought to keep you busy for a minute or two. :)

          Happy Tab'n,