Can't change options and open files list under XP multisession

  • fbaldarra
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 8:55 AM
      Unless giving administrator rights to the user ('no, Sir' said the
      boss...), NoteTab Light can't remember the files left open on close.
      Same problem with the options. Obviously a rights issue on some file
      or folder, but I can't find which one. User has full control on the
      NTL folder, and setting the same rights on a file named NTL.uni in
      c:\windows after checking the last modified files didn't solve the
      problem. Any clue ?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        Hi fbaldarra,

        I'm trying to get these posts that look like they haven't been
        answered. You need to check out the rights on the NoteTab.ini
        file found in its main folder. The current configuration you
        have could prevent the INI file to be written to. See if that
        works for you.

        >Unless giving administrator rights to the user ('no, Sir' said the
        >boss...), NoteTab Light can't remember the files left open on close.
        >Same problem with the options. Obviously a rights issue on some file
        >or folder, but I can't find which one. User has full control on the
        >NTL folder, and setting the same rights on a file named NTL.uni in
        >c:\windows after checking the last modified files didn't solve the
        >problem. Any clue ?

        Happy Tab'n,