Locking up trying to view in browser

  • Victor Chandler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      I upgraded to the latest version of NoteTabPro, and have ended up
      with a version that doesn't seem to want to run my browser when
      editing Html files. I configured my tool bar to include both "View
      in Browser" and "View in other browser" but each time I call up
      NoteTabPro, open or begin editing an Html file, then viewing in
      browser, using one of the buttons, or from the menu, NoteTabPro
      locks up.

      I am running WindowsXP Pro, 512mb Memory, 320gb Hard Drive space and
      have been using NoteTabPro for the last two to three years with
      nothing but good things to say about it, but this beats all.

      I just reinstalled WindowsXP and all my software, trying to resolve
      the problem, but nothing seems to work.

      Anyone have any ideas?

      Thanks,
      vccg@...