Shearch again command

  • Marco Paulinelli
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2003
      Hi Notetabbers!
      Sorry about my terrible English.
      I am a new lister that lives in Brazil and I am a blind person.
      I don't like the Notetab shearch reverse option, because it uses the same key to shearch again up and down!
      I need to configure a shortcut key to use the search again command as the following:
      ctrl+pagedown to shearch again down and
      ctrl+pageup to shearch again up.
      Is it possible by modiffing the Shortcuts.dat file or what can I do for that?
      Regards.

      Marco Antônio Paulinelli de Carvalho
      marcoapc@...
      marco777@...
      MSN: marpac777@...
      Visite-me e faça o download da Bíblia em:
      Visit me and download the Bible in:
      http://www.marco777.impg.com.br

    • Nicole Simon
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2003
        Hi Marco
        >I don't like the Notetab shearch reverse option, because it uses the same key to shearch again up and down!

        usually it does not?
        f3 is search forward and shift-f3 reverses the search direction.

        hth
        Nicole

        --
        Nicole Simon · nisi@... · http://home.pages.de/~nisi/
        Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2003
          Hi Nicole.
          The shift+f3 key only changes the search direction, but the key to search again, f3, is the same.
          If I press shift+f3 I don't knou if Notetab will search up or down!
          I need two shortcut keys.
          As in Winword for exemple, ctrl+pgdown search down and ctrl+pgup search up.
          I would just get that using clips
          Regards.