Re: [NTB] Easy Outline Headers

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 1998
      01.08.1998 1:12 AM Jody Adair wrote

      > Hi Kay,

      >>I never use the quotes when putting in headers - just
      >>H=Whatever
      >>works fine so far :)

      > Thnaks - that works fine if you are doing a save/reload, but
      > it won't "Add from Clipboard." Also, does that save/reload
      > work in CLB? I didn't try it.

      I sort most of my Outlines & quite often copy a whole bunch of
      stuff with just the H=NoQuotes & Add from Clipboard. Works
      fine here - sucks it all in, sorts it & I go on to other things.
      I only do the save/reload if doing the H= inside an Outline cause
      NoteTab thinks it's just text that I'm adding until it does the
      reload & sees that I've been short-cutting the system AGAIN!

      --- Grandma Kay - NoteTab Tips & Clips weekly Newsletter
      notetab-tips-subscribe@...
      **new subscribers** - Important info & past issues
      http://www.bigfoot.com/~freedom9

      ----
    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 1998
        Hi Clifford,

        >>>I did command "headings to clipboard" (right click option in headings
        >>>window), then did paste in main window.
        >>>They came down with no square brackets, and when I went to undo the button
        >>>was greyed-out!!!
        >>>Shouldn't I be able to undo a paste???????
        >I duplicated problem again;
        >o file | new outline
        >o typed name 'abcde' then enter
        [cut]

        Thanks for the info. I also managed to reproduce the problem and will get
        it fixed in the next update...

        Best regards,
        Eric G.V. Fookes <fookes@...>
        Author of the award-winning NoteTab text editors for Windows
        and also the 1998 "People's Choice" award!

        ----