Problem opening log files with NoteTab pro
- Hi listers,
I am experiencing a strange problem whan I want to open a log file with
NoteTab pro 4.95.
Here is a short description of the scenario
(1) I start an application which writes its traces into a log file called
(2) After the application is initialized, I open "out.txt" into NoteTab to
see what happens. The application is still running.
(3) As the log file has a strange format, I must issue a "find & replace"
command in order to get lines in a readable format. Until now, everything
(4) When I notice everything is correct in my log file, I switch back to my
application and issue commands. As a result, the traces of these commands
are appended to the log file.
(5) Back to NoteTab, I hear the "Question" Windows sound, which means that a
dialog box asking me a question was opened but this dialog box is not
visible. All I can see on the screen is the NoteTab application window.
So I assume that this hidden dialog box is opened by NoteTab in order to ask
me if I want to reload "out.txt" but where is it hidden?
How can I bring this dialog box onscreen so I have a chance to answer it ?
Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris