Re: [NTB] Problem with new release? or is it me?

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2003
      follow-up, now there is NO tab. (I minimized and then restored, and
      reloaded the document from EDIT)
      --

      Jeffery Scism, IBSSG

      Links to my Homepages: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 2 of 6 , May 25, 2003
        OK, now all is normal again..... (Must be a memory cache problem on
        my end...)

        Message 3 of 6 , May 30, 2003
          I ahven't had the missing tabs problem since I mentioned it had gone
          away

          Now when I run HTML Tidy it tells me the NoteTab Generated HRML
          clip is incorrect, improperly capitalized and "Summary attribute"
          missing.

          I fixed the capitalization. what is the Summary attribute?
          --

          Jeffery Scism, IBSSG

          Links to my Homepages: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/
        • S. Joan Popek
          Message 4 of 6 , May 31, 2003
            --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Scism <scismgenie@a...> wrote:
            > OK, now all is normal again..... (Must be a memory cache problem on
            > my end...)
            > --
            >

            > Jeffery Scism, IBSSG
            >
            > Links to my Homepages: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/

            No, it's happening to me too. When I choose open, it gives me a
            blank page. And on others, when I choose tidy on html, it gives me
            an error message having to do with NoteTab.exe.

            Anyone else having this problem. It used to work until I downloaded
            the latest version. I'm using the free version.
            Jo
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
              Hi Jo,

              Try opening NoteTab.ini found in NoteTab's main folder. Search
              for tidy. Remove the path that is in there.

              You may edit the INI file inside NoteTab. Simply save the file
              with an exclamation mark (!NotePro.ini or !NoteTab.ini) in front
              of it and restart NoteTab.

              >No, it's happening to me too. When I choose open, it gives me a
              >blank page. And on others, when I choose tidy on html, it gives
              >me an error message having to do with NoteTab.exe.
              >
              >Anyone else having this problem. It used to work until I
              >downloaded the latest version. I'm using the free version.
              >Jo

              Happy Tab'n,

            • Jo Popek
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 3, 2003
                Thanks, Jody. I have already uninstalled it. I will reinstall and try this.

                I appreciate your help.
                Jo

                Jody wrote:

                > Hi Jo,
                >
                > Try opening NoteTab.ini found in NoteTab's main folder. Search
                > for tidy. Remove the path that is in there.
                >
                > You may edit the INI file inside NoteTab. Simply save the file
                > with an exclamation mark (!NotePro.ini or !NoteTab.ini) in front
                > of it and restart NoteTab.
                >
                > >No, it's happening to me too. When I choose open, it gives me a
                > >blank page. And on others, when I choose tidy on html, it gives
                > >me an error message having to do with NoteTab.exe.
                > >
                > >Anyone else having this problem. It used to work until I
                > >downloaded the latest version. I'm using the free version.
                > >Jo
                >
                > Happy Tab'n,
                > Jody Adair
                >
                > The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
                > http://www.notetab.net

                :)
                S. Joan Popek
                2000 EPPIE Award Winning Author and 2002 Finalist!!!
                See why at http://www.sjoanpopek.com/
                THE ADMINISTRATOR http://www.fictionworks.com/etheadministrator.htm
                SOUND THE RAM'S HORN
                http://www.hardshell.com/detail.asp?product_ID=0-7599-0481-2
                JUMP START YOUR WRITING CAREER WITH ELECTRONIC PUBLISHING
                http://www.atlanticbridge.net/publishing/jumpstart.htm
                FAIRY TALES WITH A FREUDIAN FLAIR
                http://www.atlanticbridge.net/publishing/fairytales.htm