Problem with new release? or is it me?

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 10:04 AM
      I have just installed the latest release of NT Standard, I opened a
      previously working document, adn had to rename it ( it as a HTML
      file) When I renamed it, ( and save as...) it stayed under the
      same name on the tab.

      I closed Nte tab, and reopened it, and the Tab is nw blank, but
      right clicking on it (and save as..) does bring up the new file name
      in te pop-up. re "saving as" still leaves me with a blank tab.
      --

      Jeffery Scism, IBSSG

      Links to my Homepages: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/