launch via ini

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2003
      Hi
      Small problem ,when running WIN XP PRO I want to open NTS from the quick
      launch bar and it wont ??
      the line below everything works but it is from the RUN BOX
      NOTETAB.EXE /INI=NOTETABCD.INI
      now the next line works in ME,98SE
      D:\NTS\NoteTab.exe /INI=notetabcd from the quick launch bar
      when I try the same idea in XP
      G:\PROGRAM FILES\NTS\NOTETAB.EXE /INI=NOTETABCD.INI from the quick
      launch bar it does not work at all , the quick launch bar on XP is in
      G:\Documents and Settings\Fade\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet
      Explorer\Quick Launch
      Any Ideas how I can get this to work ??
      THANKYOU DAVE