Re: [NTB] Easy Outline Headers

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 31 11:12 PM
      Hi Kay,

      >I never use the quotes when putting in headers - just
      >H=Whatever
      >works fine so far :)

      Thnaks - that works fine if you are doing a save/reload, but
      it won't "Add from Clipboard." Also, does that save/reload
      work in CLB? I didn't try it.

      c ya,
      Jody
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611

      ----
    • Kay Roath
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 1998
        01.08.1998 1:12 AM Jody Adair wrote

        > Hi Kay,

        >>I never use the quotes when putting in headers - just
        >>H=Whatever
        >>works fine so far :)

        > Thnaks - that works fine if you are doing a save/reload, but
        > it won't "Add from Clipboard." Also, does that save/reload
        > work in CLB? I didn't try it.

        I sort most of my Outlines & quite often copy a whole bunch of
        stuff with just the H=NoQuotes & Add from Clipboard. Works
        fine here - sucks it all in, sorts it & I go on to other things.
        I only do the save/reload if doing the H= inside an Outline cause
        NoteTab thinks it's just text that I'm adding until it does the
        reload & sees that I've been short-cutting the system AGAIN!

        --- Grandma Kay - NoteTab Tips & Clips weekly Newsletter
        notetab-tips-subscribe@...
        **new subscribers** - Important info & past issues
        http://www.bigfoot.com/~freedom9

        ----
      • Eric G.V. Fookes
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 1998
          Hi Clifford,

          >>>I did command "headings to clipboard" (right click option in headings
          >>>window), then did paste in main window.
          >>>They came down with no square brackets, and when I went to undo the button
          >>>was greyed-out!!!
          >>>Shouldn't I be able to undo a paste???????
          >I duplicated problem again;
          >o file | new outline
          >o typed name 'abcde' then enter
          [cut]

          Thanks for the info. I also managed to reproduce the problem and will get
          it fixed in the next update...

          Best regards,
          Eric G.V. Fookes <fookes@...>
          Author of the award-winning NoteTab text editors for Windows
          and also the 1998 "People's Choice" award!

          ----