Re: [NTB] hide file type column each time... how

    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2003
      Hi Pat,

      If my suggestion does not help, please sign up for the Off Topic
      list from my signature line.

      Go into Windows Explorer and click on Tools | Folder Options...
      Change your settings in the General and View tabs. Click on the
      button to have it make all the folders like the one you just edited.

      >This is probably answered in the help file but I'm having trouble
      >finding keywords for this. When we File-open in ntp, we get the
      >explorer list of file name, size, etc. I'm using XP-home. Is
      >there a way to globally set the display of the directory? I like
      >to show file name with the extension. So I don't need the "file
      >type" column. I can right click and uncheck it but that's only
      >for one instance.
      >
      >Is there a way in notetabP or in xp to set that high "type" from
      >the detail display ??? Ideas?

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List