Re: [NTB] Note Tab Lite and Perl script

    Message 1 of 8 , May 7, 2003
      Hi All,

      Can you please stop sending the posts on this thread to the
      NoteTab Basic list and keep them coming on the Clips list?
      Thanks! They could have been posted to the Scripts list,
      but since they are already going to the Clips list, I'd leave
      them there. TIA

      My Internet connection has been down for awhile, so no telling
      when this will actually be posted.

      Happy Clip'n!

      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
    • Peter Richards
      Message 2 of 8 , May 8, 2003
        Jody,

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:
        > Can you please stop sending the posts on this thread to the
        > NoteTab Basic list and keep them coming on the Clips list?

        There have been no posts since mine on Tuesday; the issue is resolved.
        Whether it be 'yahoo groups', web discussion forums, or newsgroups
        (usenet), I find that, for a "new comer to a product", people have
        quickly forgotten that they were once new comers and were facing the
        question "where do I post this question". This is especially true of
        moderators, who see the opportunity to flex their muscles.

        At the time of posting, I was using NoteTab Lite, so I posted in the
        notetab list, I had no idea the issue at hand was anything to do with
        clips or scripts. Please be a little bit more considerate and patient
        with ignornant people like me !! :)

        I'm still evaluating the product of course.

        Thanks,

        Peter