Second Document Grayed Out

  • Nick Noakes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      Hi

      Following the conversation about a 2nd instance of a Window, I found out
      that this was grayed out on my NTB Pro. I found the application that had
      taken over the shortcut (Webshots). Disabled it in this application but do
      not know how to restore it in NTB. I have tried manually adding it to the
      shortcuts file but this does not seem to have worked.

      Can someone help?

      Thanks

      Nick

      Nick Noakes
      Center for Enhanced Learning and Teaching
      Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

      Tel: (852) 2358 6809
      Fax: (852) 2358 2201
      Email: nick.noakes@...