Re: [notetab_list] Re: [NTB] error message

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      Hi Ed or Whoever,

      I'm sure you mean no harm, but please do not not add your [Extra-
      Tag-Stuff] in the Subject: line. It messes up sorting for all
      the posts using the standard format. It also pushes the Subject
      out to the right and sometimes causes us all to scroll right to
      read it all. 'Nuff-said? Yes, Jody, inff-said. :) Thanks! (TIA!)

      Happy Tab'n,